Lamborghini Veneno

Don't misunderstand; I have no interest in gaudy bling, driving a Lamborghini Veneno, using $100 bills to ignite "King of Denmark" cigars, and vacationing at the Mantangi Private Island Resort in Fiji. It's not like that at all.Actually, according to Eric Butterworth, author of the popular book, Spiritual Economics, "prosperity" is derived from the Latin root, which translates: "according to hope" or "to go forward hopefully." Therefore, instead of assuming the dark cloud will push its way out from behind the silver lining, I'm changing my expectations from those of lack to beliefs that everything is going to turn out the way I need it when I do.

Lamborghini Veneno
Lamborghini Veneno

Lamborghini Veneno
Lamborghini Veneno

Lamborghini Veneno
Lamborghini Veneno

Lamborghini Veneno
Lamborghini Veneno

Lamborghini Veneno
Lamborghini Veneno